Those documents are obsolete, please use the Nethence Documentation
Running good old DOS games with DOSBox
Download and install DOXBox (http://www.dosbox.com/download.php?main=1).
Launch DOSShell and define the path for DOSBox,
Edit > Preferences
Folder Path : C:\Program Files\DOSBox-0.73
uncheck "Run programs directly in fullscreen mode"
Extract your DOS game archive somewhere.
Create the shortcut for the game,
Name : gamename
Group : x
Path to executable : ...
Note. those fields are mandatory
To release the mouse once you're in the game, I just,
Ctrl-alt-delete then ESC
Note. there's probably a better way but this makes it
Recommended oldies :
- Dune II
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure
- Lemmings Christmas
- Oil Imperium
- Ports of call
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- WarCraft 1: Orcs and Humans
- WarCraft 2: Tides of Darkness
Last update: Oct 22, 2011