Those documents are obsolete, please use the Nethence Documentation
UNIX philosophy & sayings
- Unix is the answer, but only if you phrase the question very carefully... -Jonathan H. N. Chin
- Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity... -Dennis Ritchie
- Keep it simple, Stupid.
- If unsure, use brute force.
- What you see is ALL you get. (Against What you see is WHAT you get text editors)
- A person's maturity consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play... -Friedrich Nietzsche
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. -Leonardo da Vinci
- Brevity is the soul of wit. -Shakespeare (Hamlet)
Links & References
Last update: Nov 23, 2008